Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Toxic Twins: The Toxic Avenger V...NOW FILMING !!!!!


I have fond memories of the original Toxic Avenger (The Unrated Version).  The film opened my eyes as a kid to a whole new kind of film making.  The Troma film was born in the early 80's when the first superhero from New Jersey made his way onto the video store shelves.  Ok, so the sequels sucked, but it does not stop Troma founder Lloyd Kaufman from getting back in the director's chair to try it once again.  I am glad to see Toxie coming back for a fifth time, and this time, he has his little Toxies with him. Is it just me, or are twins supposed to be the same height? They have their mothers eyes and their fathers...everything else.  I just hope it does not take as long for this film to his DVD as it did the last one.  I think Citizen Toxie was finished almost 2 years before it actually was released.

No comments:

Post a Comment